Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MAMA

Mom I’m sorry for all of the tough times I put you through ,
There are many things that I did to you that I shouldn't have .
But I think it’s about time that I say I LOVE YOU .
Mom this is coming from the heart.
And that’s the only way to start . Since I was a little girl ,
My whole life went into a whirl .
I’m sorry for all of the lies And for all the times I made you cry .
I’m sorry for all of the fights I started with you .
Mom just remember I LOVE YOU !
All of the things that I have been going through makes me realize what you say is true .

Mom my whole life is on lockdown ,
Everyday I walk with a frown .
I just want to be free and live my life the way it used to be .

Mom I’m happy you are there to help me through life and that is true.
I don’t have to think twice.
Mom my whole life went down the drain ever since I went to court and went through all of that pain .
I wish I could go back and walk through life on different tracks .
Freedom doesn’t come free especially for me ,
I have committed many sins ,
But I have to stay strong .
in my life I haven’t seen many grins ,
But I'll be strong no matter how long .
I still have a lot to learn ,
No matter how much my heart burns .

Mom I’m sorry for all of the fights especially the ones that lasted all night .
My life is surrounded by a shell ,
There are not many things I can do .
I don’t know if you can tell .
But I’m not taking it very well .
Mom I just want to tell you , That I’m sorry for all the hell I put you through ,

And I want you to remember that I LOVE YOU!!
notes : i love you always mama and i mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment