Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dearly Beloved ,

I thought this was a letter i would never have to write and i hoped my tongue was something i could bite.


I have realized its just something i cannot do, here are my feelings, just a few.



First, i'm still so inlove with you, after all this time you told me the same, then left me, what a crime. time has passed, everyday you're on my mind. i can't do this friendship thing anymore, so off i go. the pain of losing you is still fresh in my brain. everyday my heart feels the pain. Will we ever be together again ? i say as i sob and mope :( as each day passes, i lose a little more hope.


i'll always LOVE you, hold these words true. don't hate me for this, this is what pain is making me do. my heart is broken in so many a part,


Do I still have a place in your heart ? :(

Sincerely,
Syaa :(

No comments:

Post a Comment