Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

great time spent together :)

yeahhh just returned from pavi. semalam aku bwat kerja part-time dengan effy, ami and mia at the royal lake club. hahaha dont know where is it? dont ask me where is it okayh. it doesnt too imporatnt for you guys to know bout it.  

starting from yesterday story. last night ami and effy rumahh overnight kat rumah aku. after habes je kerja, effy, ami, mia and i pusing pusing kl. night life kononnnn. hahaha :D dah lame kot tak buat kerja lama. firstly, we drive to Changkat. ingat malam ni nak lepak dekat reggae bar. but cancel. too many people there. and aku pown bukan boleh tgk crowded sgt. after that we planned nak pergi BB park plak. sanggup berjalan kaki meredah sampai sampai je dah tutup. aku dah inform dorg awal awal dah. BB park sure dah tutup. tak percaya. so last last jalan jalan dekat BB. too many people too. you know je laa kan BB tuu cmne at midnight. i and effy walk behind mia and ami. hahaha so ramai je laa orgg kacau kacau. hahaha. aku and effy baut lawak je malam tadi.
then rase rase dah boring we drive to Jalan Dorai. haihhh, again. semua dah tutup. we dont know where else we want to go. so saje je laa pusing pusing Jalan Sultan Ismail. OMG ! its like hell. hahaha. u can see too many bitches there.


lastly rase rase dah memang boring teramat, kitorang nak balek rumah terus. then suddenly muncul idea. malam neyh nak makan mcDonald ramai ramai kat rumah. so pergi mcDonald beli ape yg kami rase kami nak makan then terus balek. sampai rumah terus makan sambil tgk movie SUPERBAD. hahaha. aku dapat bertahan sekejap je. then dah terlelap. sedar sedar effy dah kejut bangun masok bilik tdo. aku bangun pown tgk mia and ami dah tdo. siap berdengkur lagi mia tuu. kesian ami dapat gf macam mia. hahaha :D 

then today story, aku and effy teman mia and ami g tempat kerja dorg dekat uniqlo. dorg nak amek cek dorg. tapi tak dapat. then rase lapar gileeeee. yelaa pagi tadi semua tak makan dekat rumah. mama tak masak pape. so lunch dekat subway. yeahhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeee subway. memang favourite aku selaen mcDonald. aku and effy makan Meatball Marinara. mia makan ape tah aku dah lupa. and ami makan Spicy Italian. then after that kitorang g window shopping. kat mana lagi dekat Pavillion :) 


welcome to pavilion guys

me, effy and mia. yeahhh before window shopping. hahaha

inside the pavi.
effy and me. decoration there pretty awesome okayh !




*we went to Cotton on, Forever 21, Calvin & Keith, Roxy and many moressss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment