Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SECOND CHANCE PLEASEEEEEE


long ago.
i knew you.
and every memory i shared with you.

and how painful sometimes it is to remember.
every word, every day, every time.
i was with you

and how close i felt to something special.
something deep inside
you were a part of me.
you had a part of my soul, my heart, my mind.

and how every day i got up 'cause of you.
and everyday i couldn't wait to see you.

and how i regret those days i kept my silence.
and how i wish i would have said something.
said anything, to make you understand.

and then we left.
we stopped talking.
it was my fault. it was.

and how i wish i could change that.

and how sometimes late at night, i can't fall asleep.
cause i wish you were here.
and how i wrap myself so closely with that blanket you used.

just to remember.
just to feel something to feel a part of you.

and how sometimes i lay lavishing myself in tears.
Waiting. Longing. Yearning.
to feel your touch.

just to be with you.
just to hold you.
just to kiss you.....once.

and how some mornings i wake up reaching out for you.
but you're not there.
and sometimes i imagine that you care.
and how once in a while i fantasize we'll talk once again.

and how i wish i could take my second chance:(
to be near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment