Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

effin bored,


today was a stupid morning ever !
im effing boring, idk what to do and obviously im not in a really good mood.
i wish there is someone here by my side to do something crazy with me so that i can feel much much more better nor someone who i can talk to and make me laugh as hard as i always do.
everyone is so busy and now im left alone here by my own in my room
while eating,
its really pathetic to be me. trust me guys !
FOOK ! it seems like i never be happier like i used to since few month ago.
oh gosh, what curse is this ? tell me tell me please im pleading.
i wanna get folded and wanna frag someone now
toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment