Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what if,





one day you wake up, and you can't see anything, not even a thing.
everything seems dark, you wonder, if this is just a dream?
you start to scrub your eyes, pinch your cheek, slap you face and try to sleep.
its useless. you're now realize that your eyes facing a dysfunctional. you can't see anymore. Period.
YES, you are now one of them.

THE B-L-I-N-D.

you started to cry,asking, why this thing happens?
what have you done? you started to recall, about yesterday, you tried to picture the last image you had seen, you started to miss the joyable of sight.
you beg, begging to god to give back you sight again. you cried, again. you screamed, no one's stimulate. you wanted to call someone and tell them about it, but you've failed, you forgot where did you put your cellphone and you totally forgot that youre now blind.
you gave up, you wish you were better off dead. tense made you fainted.

reborn, god loves you.

you woke up,now with your both eyes are working.
you glad, you thanked, you prayed.

the thing is, why did we seek for a help at our god only when we caught up with troubles? with something that we swore to our life,we dont want it to be happen?
THINK. Before your nightmare overcomes you. But this time, no more reborn with second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment