Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

i want to be the most amazing person u ever know baby


i wish those who look at you with any interest would be blind. i wish those who speak of you with any interest would be mute. i wish those who think of you with any interest would be looney. i wish those who listen to your voice with any interest would be deaf. i wish those who touches you with any interest would be paralyzed. i wish those who knows you with any interest would have amnesia.



but they're all just wishes that ain't ever coming true. i could just wish for the only thing that is possible enough to be granted; i wish you would see me as the only existing girl in the planet. i wish you could grant me this wish because i am so tired of wishing unwishable things. also, because you are mine or at least that is what you told me. you used to think other girls are invisible, somehow you are seeing them now. though i know your heart will always be mine and only mine, a girl will always think of the unthinkable about their boy. so please, don't poach my heart and grant me this one wish. a wish for i'll be yours and you'll be mine till the end of time.

ps : i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment