Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

im 20 wannabe :)

*when i were 14 baby :)

we keep counting days for how long will we still be living in this very own world. yea, for sure we've been through bumpy roads. the ups and downs. passed many major obstacles in front of us. and frankly speaking, thats what make we learn new things. thats make us learn on how to overcome these unpleasantness. to those who strong enough, they will get through these with smiles and its enough already to cheer themselves back and forget the unnecessary. but to those who failed to put that smile on that face back, they end up, crushed and bumped hard. and sure does it hurts. hurts like alot.
*20 nowadays :)

in another 1 months im gonna have my 20th age. there will be some maturity going there baby. i cant be this childish anymore. i cant mumbling bout some unimportant stuffs as my daily conversation. i got to act according to my age and sure my thinking also need to be matured. i got to stand up by my own. and be more independence in every aspect. financially and of course my mentality. =) insya Allah. anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment