Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

saya bangga dengan awak KAWAN :)

am i stop from blogging ? no im not ! cumaa lama tak update. BLANK ! out of idea. haha. 

btw, neyh bukan i punya. tp kwn i punya. one of my best ever friend, Peah . girl, im very proud of youu. wuhuu ! you are one of my role model. i just wanna be with you. serious neyh weyh ! aku jelez. grr. rugi sgt duluuu aku study maen-maen. spm pown maen maen. alhamdulillah, now in college life, i've change a lot ! know why ? i just wanna be like you. and be like the others ! btw congrate babe !

btw, next week, i nak keluar with my girl ! yahooo ! tp peah tiada di sini. dia di penang. budak uitm kann. aku nak jumpa kaw laaa ! haihhhh, lma bebenar tak jumpa awak ! saya dah dilamun rinduuuu ! awak rinduu saya tak ? next week , bell nak belanja karoke. whoot whoot ! lama sgt tak keluarkan suara kris dayanti saya neyh. HAHA, siap laa kaw bell. kaw perli perli aku kann ?

okayh. cant wait for next week. Bell, Hidd, Leesa and me :) ohh gosh ! even baru jumpa kaw org tapi tak lepas rinduu lg neyh weyh ! cuma Aina, Tera and Peah je la yg tiada with us :( takpe, we plan on may too okayh ? then nanti jumpa kita pelok pelok nanges nanges :D HAHA. rinduuuu awak sekalian !

No comments:

Post a Comment