Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

you are one in million, love


no matter who are you, what you did, i still love you like the first time i met you. when everyone has walked out, you always there for me and give me strenght. you are my otherhalf *like as what you said to me before*, i got no reasons in my hand why i should love you because i just love the way you are. i never have someone thoughtful the way you do.

i love the way you smile, the way you make me laugh loudly, the way you touch my heart, the way you hold me in front of public, the way you say "iloveyou" , the way you stare at me, the way you kiss my forehead, the way you hug me, the way you wipe away my tears and even the way you do the stupis jokes. you are one of a kind, i swear for all my entire life i never own someone like you. and lucky, you are the first one who able to own my heart FIRDAUS ZAINAL.


10 days more okayh baby. i hope you will stand by my side just like before and never move on from my life. you are my drugs baby. ohh too much precious memory in my head, and too much love that i cant describe it to youuu. love you so much and deeply baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment