Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 07, 2011

chelsea kalah ? wtf ? -__-


HAHA, new songs to Man u. composer by arwin azlan. gilaa laa weyh lagu terbaek. i want that songs pleasee. arwin neyhh one of my bestfriends dekat tmn ehsan. err, long time ago laaa. duluu memang close gila. rumah dia pown belakang rumah i je pownn. tp tuu dulu. zaman i and Julie tomboy. maen basikal ramai ramai, maen bola sepak. but now, bila dah besar, i plak dah berubah menjadik wanita terakhir gitu, jumpa dia pown agak awkward laa :D HAHA. anywayyy arwin, thanks for that songs ! can i share with my friends too ? heee :)

*anyway, dulu arwin kata dia romeo sekolah. but i donth think so.
hehe, chill laaa kawan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment