Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

saloon

lets make it short and simple , i dont need to go to saloon and waste my hundred of money to get any kind of nice hair . i just love my hair and yes you have to envy me in this because everyone loves my hair instead of your fake hair . my hair is just so nice and i do take care it like veryvery well yeah . btw , no use to have such nice hair if you girls so lazy to shampoo it , get some hair treatment and whtsoever .



No comments:

Post a Comment