Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the vampire diaries


hello blogger,
oke for now, The Vampire Diaries was my favourites movie ! oke its really really awesome you know !

The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural-fantasy horror television series developed by Kevin Williamsam, based on the book series of the same name by L.J. Smith. The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrey), who falls in love with vampire Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). The series also focuses on the lives of Elena's friends and other inhabitants of the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virgina. The series is a mix of teen drama and the supernatural.

Haha , better korang try ushar crite neyh oke. Sumpah its like twilight. But the different is Twilight is a story about a vampire and a wolfman. But The Vampire Diaries is about vampires only.

Btw, myF nak g carik dvd and beli nnt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment