Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2011

welcome 2011 !

i cant believe that on 2011 i am going to 20. am i ? OMG syazaaa you are getting older after this. so pleaseee try to fix your attitude okayh ? haha. but i still miss my teen life. i meann in teen age. it pretty cool okayh ! buta now on, mama no need to worry bout me anymore. mama , im being an adult. i know how to take care of myself. hehe :) ayong takan jadik manaja macam dulu dah. serious je nnt. i want to make people proud to be with me. yeahh , i want to be the best among the best. hahaha, i tataw neyh kata kata kosong or what. tapi i want to make it ! i'll try okayh. pleaseee tolong syaza ye ? F. thanx for everything. i am growing in front of you. from teenage to adult. and to my friendsss, all my friendsss. i love you guys so much ! to my partayyy people, you rock up my lifeee. hahaha. im 20 nowww, so it more easier for us kann ? cuma korang laaa. hahaha,

goodbye to memorable 2010 and hello adventurous 2011 
hahaha im getting older !

No comments:

Post a Comment