Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2011

my family,

from left : kikie, el, ayong, mama, qurnia & abah

my family without my sister. coz time neyhh mia dekat singapore. i loveeeee you gus very muchhh ! you guy always be with me no matter what my condition is.
kikie, awak adek ayong yang sgt nakal ! suka kacau ayong kalau ayong dalam bilik. then manja sgt dengan ayong. sampai ayong rasa awak neyh adek betol ayong. sumpah sayang sgt sgt dekat kikie.
elmo, kaw adek aku sampai ble ble. haha memang kaw adek aku pown. kaw selalu belanja kakak kaw neyh. hahah biase laa, ayong tak kerja mcm kaw. aku kan belajar lagi.
qurnia, new born brother. hehehe, eventhough kite tak berapa close lagi, ayong sayang awak okayhh ?

TO MAMA & ABAH : happy 6th anniversary. may god bless our family. to both of you, jangan laa gadoh selalu okayh. pening laa kepala ayong tengok. haihhhh, kang menyampuk kangg marah. thats why ayong byk diam je. btw, i love you both. ma, you are the greatest mom. you teach me how to be a stronger woman. abah, eventhough you are not my dad, i love you. you are the only dad i have. dari kecik ayong tade ayah, and now, bile abah datang dalam family ayong, and jaga mama, it really a big help. i appreciate you okayhh dad !

p/s : today mama and abah anniversary. 1.1.11. perfect kannnn ?

No comments:

Post a Comment