Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy birthday to you FIZA. sweet20 :D


its april 24th and its my birthday !
aaaaaaa cant believe that i am 20 now. so tuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doww. :O
thanks a bunch everyone for wishing for my birthday. especially mama, elmo and kikie for your surprise.
terkejut kayong tadi tgh tgh layan lappy tbe tbe lampu tertutup.
HAHA tp before tuu kayong dah dgr kikie nyanyi lagu birthday duluu. so mama and el dah kantoi dah.
and the others. Firdaus Zainal, my amore, maryam, teeqa, fanaa, niena, sue, alya, adek am, kyla, wan, raysha rizrose, aunty linda, ekal, epul, nana, yaya, ex dorm-mate, ex school-mate, college-mate, friends from FB and otherssss.
so sorry tak mention cause terlampau banyak sgt hehe.
thanks again,
love u guys
:)

later on i will uploas the picture. need to sleep now. nak jumpa b pukul 6 am :) lovee ou guys so muchh !

my birthday cake. HAHA written then FIZA. not SYAZA =P

No comments:

Post a Comment