Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy birthdayyyyy girls !

today birthday,
RIANA ZOL AZLAN
she is my cousin's gf. happy birthday hana. going to 20 :) just like me. be a good girl. be a good gf to my cousin okayh ? take a very good care of him. and jangan panggil i kakyong dah. coz you la kakak i. and you lagi tua dari i :) eheeee. may what you want, will come true babe.

tomorrow birthday,
SYAZA YAACOB
one of my best friends who know me very well. ahah, tipu je. SYAZA YAACOB tuu aku laa kann. going to 20 tomorrow. hopefully i will change my attitude from being childish to matured. yeahh i always act like a kids. maybe because mama always pampered me :)

day after tomorrow,
SARAH ZAFIRAH IBRAHIM
one of my bestfriends. lama tak jumpa dia. i rasa since dia bz nak spm. dia adek BFF i, sarah amirah. b, i miss you. hopefully, you will always remember me. kita dah tak close kann. i rasa lama sgt i tak jumpa you. sweet18 baby. love you so muchh !

okayh thats all. anyway, to my twins,
KELLY CLARKSON
i will always adore you. Happy birthday okayh. we were born on the same day ! love you KC ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment