Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I am Me

My photo
hello, anyway I'm Syaza. Uncle Nana's & Aunt Shelly's daughter. Turning to 20. KLMU student. Taking Diploma in Advertising. Actually, idk what to write ! :D I smile &a laugh too much for stupidest reason sometime. Tetapi seorg yg pemalu when first time meet someone new, a paper bag has never seemed like a BETTER accessory for hiding embarrassed laa. I love my friend :) I grown up already, to be a BETTER PERSON & even more meaner than before :) I am not here to pleased any of you people out there. This is just a place where I share my thoughts and random personal things about myself. My sincere thanks to those who became my follower and keep on reading my post. You're most welcome to drop in your comments and opinion, it may help me alot in the future time. Thanks for dropping . Loves, SyzaJacob TQSM<3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 08, 2011

the only MAMA i have in the world,

motherhood is tough 24 hour job, no pay, no day off and sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. a mother is a woman who created by GOD to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. i am so glad GOD has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. so people, please appreciated your mother and tell them that you are love the.



mama... 
you filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairytale and sweet dream nights,
a kiss to wipe away my tears,
gingerbread to ease my fears. 
you gave the gift of life to me
and then in love, you set me free.
i thank you for your tender care,
for deep warm hugs and being there. 
i hope that when you think of me
a part of you
you'll always see.
mama, kayong sayang mama. even we always keep on fighting. ehee :) you are the greatest mama i ever had. hell yeah, no other mother can replace you in my heart. even kayong dah besar macam ni, sometime kayong still tidur dgn mama lagi kann ? i love you more than words. you are at the top of my heart. i knew that we are not like before, our life have change. everything seems like sucks. but you still act like you are strong. yeah you are strong. mama tak pernah tunjuk mama sedih or mama susah depan kami semua. i am so proud to having you in my life. we work together, share all the moment. and no matter what happen to me, you will always stand by my side kan mama ? 


sincerely,
kakyong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment